The village lies to the Northwest of Havlickuv Brod. The first reference to this village is dating from 1352. There are some interesting places in there, like the church of St. Mikulas. This church was originally built in Gothic style at the end of 14th century, but had been many times renewed. Another point of interest is the Baroque rectory from 1728 by V. Smakla. Many legends and folk tales took place here and at the surroundings.